Why Study With Us?
Our courses are accredited with both industry bodies, the Australian Kinesiology Association
(AKA) and the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists
(AIK). The Diploma
is also accredited with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society
(ATMS) and every major health fund (health care provider status). We now also offer the International Graduate Diploma in Kinesiopractic®
(2 years further study).
- Written by a Medical Doctor (Dr Bruce Dewe) & Pioneer in Applied Kinesiology/Kinesiopractic®
- Researched and taught for over 28 years
- Flexible study options (weekend course)
- National and International Accreditation
- Work & study part-time
- Accelerated learning process with the most comprehensive program
- 24/7 student aids and ongoing support by your mentor/clincial supervisor
- 20 years of clinical experience & teaching in adult education - experienced trainers (in private practice)
- Student centred learning in friendly and comfortable atmosphere
- Ultramodern, sophisticated premises at Oran Park Podium Business Hub
- Limited class sizes to ensure optimal support and fast progress
- Student journals: directed self study to help you learn between classes
- Interest free flexible payment plans
- Fulfilling and Rewarding career and lifestyle
- Austudy Approved
- 24/7 unlimited access and online student forum on ICPKP website
- Recognition Of Prior Learning (RPL): please ask us for details how you can reduce your course fee
- Supervised student clinic
- New Mentoring Program (face to face - online- Skype)
The PKP Difference
- International recognition of your ICPKP Diploma
- A portable business: an ICPKP practitioner is free to practice in over 16 countries around the world
- The PKP Difference: the PKP Protocol is truly unique with its priority based finger-mode and database system developed by Dr & Mrs Dewe. There are over 300 healing modalities available to enhance the body's own innate healing capacity.
- A PKP balance is a client centred journey, which assists the person to audit their current situation, stress, challenge or injury. The practitioner follows the PKP protocol™ working towards the desired outcome, but each session is a time of unique growth, insight and exploring new options and personal empowerment.